Make an IMPACT
We are now accepting applications for our 2016 programs, June 13-14 and June 15-16. Click here to apply.
The two-day session is intensive and rewarding. Students participate in real-world tax, audit and risk simulations and engage in presentations designed to help prepare them for a career in public accounting.
Students work closely with firm leadership, and at the end of the session they walk away with refined leadership and professional etiquette skills, which are essential to success in the industry.
- Apply for “IMPACT Experience” through the Brown Smith Wallace Current Opportunities webpage
- Submit an essay with no more than 500 words regarding one of the topics listed on IMPACT Application page.
- The IMPACT Team will determine candidates to move to the On Campus Interview section
- One day of On Campus Interviews will be conducted, specific dates TBD
- Decisions will be e-mailed to all students
- Declared or anticipating to declare Accounting as Major
- Completed their Junior Year of college by May 2016
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must be a team player
- APPLICATIONS DUE Friday, March 4, 2016
- Application Reading Period:-March 7-11, 2016
- Interviewees notified for scheduling: March 14-18, 2016
- On Campus Interviews: March 28-April 15, 2016
- 2016 IMPACT Students Announced: April 22, 2016
Questions about the 2016 IMPACT program?
Contact Laura Simmons, Coordinator of Human Resources