Make an IMPACT
The 2014 IMPACT Leadership Experience will take place June 19 and 20.
The two-day session is intensive and rewarding. Students participate in real-world tax, audit and risk simulations and engage in presentations designed to help prepare them for a career in public accounting.
Students work closely with firm leadership, and at the end of the session they walk away with refined leadership and professional etiquette skills, which are essential to success in the industry.
- Apply through Brown Smith Wallace’s website for IMPACT
- Submit an essay with no more than 500 words regarding one of the topics listed on IMPACT Application page.
- The IMPACT Team will determine candidates to move to the On Campus Interview section
- One day of On Campus Interviews will be conducted, specific dates TBD
- Decisions will be e-mailed to all students
- Declared or anticipating to declare Accounting as Major
- Completed 2nd or 3rd year of college by May 2014
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must be a team player
- APPLICATIONS DUE Monday, March 3, 2014
- Application Reading Period:-March 3-19, 2014
- Interviewees notified for scheduling: March 19-21, 2014
- On Campus Interviews: April 1-18, 2014
- 2014 IMPACT Students Announced: April 30, 2014