Make an IMPACT
The application process for our 2017 programs, June 12-13 and June 14-15, is now closed.
The two-day session is intensive and rewarding. Students participate in real-world tax, audit and advisory simulations and engage in presentations designed to help prepare them for a career in public accounting.
Students work closely with firm leadership, and at the end of the session they walk away with refined leadership and professional etiquette skills, which are essential to success in the industry.
- Apply through the Brown Smith Wallace Current Opportunities webpage
- Submit an essay with no more than 500 words regarding one of the topics listed on IMPACT Application page.
- The IMPACT Team will determine candidates to move to the On Campus Interview section
- One day of On Campus Interviews will be conducted, specific dates TBD
- Decisions will be e-mailed to all students
- Declared or anticipating to declare Accounting as Major
- Completed their Junior Year of college by May 2017
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- APPLICATIONS DUE Friday, March 3, 2017
- Application Reading Period:-March 6-10, 2017
- Interviewees notified for scheduling: March 13-17, 2017
- On Campus Interviews: March 20-24, 2017
- 2017 IMPACT Students Announced: Friday, March 31, 2017