The Brown Smith Wallace business property tax team uses a proven, multi-step assessment process to uncover savings for your organization. Our clients typically experience annual tax savings, reduced costs, improved cash flow, a cleansed fixed asset record and mitigated jurisdictional issues.
You can benefit from our property tax services if you can say “yes” to the questions below:
For Personal Property
- Does your company have fixed asset costs of over $20 million or property tax liabilities of more than $200,000?
- Do you own a retail operation with over 50 locations?
- Do you own a corporate office with over 500 employees?
- Are you a manufacturer with over $20 million in assets planning an expansion or consolidation?
- Are you a telecommunications or cable organization with over $200,000 of tax liability?
- Are you a telecommunications or cable organization with over 200,000 subscribers?
For Real Estate
- Do you solely own or lease a manufacturing facility or warehouse with 150,000 or more square feet of space?
- Do you own or lease a commercial building with 100,000 or more square feet of space or have building costs of $10 million per site?
- Do you own or lease a hospitality property with more than 120 rooms per site or have a portfolio of more than 50 properties?
- Do you own or lease an entertainment property
Our property tax professionals specialize in complex properties such as those found in the retail, manufacturing and telecommunications industries. We work with companies throughout the nation and understand the intricacies of different tax jurisdictions. We have the knowledge and expertise to develop the best property tax strategy for your organization. For more information on our business property tax services, please contact Jenna Kerwood.