Brown Smith Wallace LLC, its affiliates, and their related entities (collectively, “BSW”) encourage your participation via social media. Currently, BSW has a presence on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. BSW welcomes your comments, shared experiences, and feedback for topics you would like to see discussed. Please note, BSW moderates its social media and reserves the right (but is not obligated) to delete submissions and block user access for any reason, including, without limitation, any violation of the terms and conditions of these Participation Guidelines.
Users are personally responsible for all content they publish via social media, including, but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. By posting any comments, posts or other material on BSW-sponsored social media, you give BSW the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, retaliatory, abusive, slanderous, hateful, offensive, disparaging, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by BSW in its sole discretion;
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy or publicity rights;
- Use social media to request transactions, make critical business decisions, or raise customer-service issues (please contact BSW directly for these types of issues);
- Initiate or participate in general attacks on BSW (particularly when unrelated to the posting), attacks or negativity about other business advisors or your fellow viewers, or otherwise unprofessional or non-productive dialogue;
- Promote, advertise or solicit a commercial product or business;
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes; Impersonate another person or entity;
- Share any personal, account or business information, other than your name;
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments; or
- Post the same comment more than once or “spam.”
Please remember, the content on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter contains general information only. BSW IS NOT, by means of this publication, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser. BSW shall not be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this publication.
If you have any questions or comments concerning BSW social media, please contact the social media team at email@example.com. Click here to view the Legal Terms and Conditions regarding your use of this website.