For more than 40 years, Brown Smith Wallace professionals have performed a full range of external audit services for a variety of industries, including the construction industry. In that time, we have learned to address the high-risk nature of these audits, enabling us to tailor our services to best benefit your company’s needs.
Whether you are a contractor in need of an audit for the bonding agency, debt requirements, or are seeking prequalification with state agencies, our audit and accounting services are tailored for the construction industry. They include:
- Presentation of financial statements, including backlog and supporting documentation in such a way as to maximize the contractor’s bonding capacity
- Reviews, compilations and audits in accordance with standards required by the AICPA
- Cash flow strategies and management
- Audits of contractors’ claims
- Assistance in dealing with bonding companies and sureties